Assisting Evolution | Streamlining and More
Here are some of the cool tasks I’ve delegated for Assisting this week:
1) I am currently working on streamlining my blogging process. Now, instead of sending posts to my webmaster directly, my assistant sends them. One less thing for me to do!
2) My Zirtual assistant proofreads my personal as well as professional correspondence. From business memos to personal contracts, she has me covered.
3) In an effort to get to inbox zero, my assistant created a filter in that moves Twitter notifications to a separate folder. No more clogged inbox!
1) Do you record meeting notes old-school style? I had a Fancy Hands assistant transcribe handwritten notes to formal meeting minutes (including spelling and grammar check).
2) My daughter is turning six in May. As such, a party with all the frills is in order. In no time, a Fancy Hands assistant compiled a list of potential party venues.
3) If you have kids, then you know how quickly they grow out of clothes. Enter Fancy Hands! I asked an assistant to locate consignments shops near me. I received a list of shops with information including distance from my house and the type clothes they were accepting.
I hope this gives you inspiration. Imagine how much more free time you could enjoy by delegating tasks to eager assistants!